This blog talks about the goods reversal process for a delivery once Post Goods Issue(PGI) is done.
Step by Step Process:
- Display the Outbound delivery Document(OBD) through SAP Tcode: VL03N.
- Check the Document Flow.
- Check the “Goods Movement Data Tab”. It should be completed.
- Open the OBD in Change mode through SAP Tcode VL02N.
- PGI should be disabled.
- Go to Reverse Goods Movement SAP Tcode VL09.
- Enter the OBD number and execute(F8).
- Select your OBD line item and click on Reverse button on top.
- System will give you pop message “Reverse Goods Movements?”
- Click OK.
- System will pop up error log for reversal. In case no errors, all should be green. Click OK.
- Moment you hit OK, the Goods movement Status on the line item will change to “A (Not Yet Started)
- Go To Vl02N and enter the OBD.
- PGI button should now be enabled.
- Check the document flow again.
- Goods reversal document would have been updated in the document flow.
VL01N – Create Outbound Delivery
VL02N – Change Outbound Delivery
VL03N – Display Outbound Delivery
VL09 – Reverse Goods Movement
Please click here to watch the video:
Contact me at Gattumusalamma@gmail.com