This blog talks about how to cancel a Material Document in SAP through MIGO. MIGO is a very powerful tcode in SAP as it allows to do many things like display, cancellation, goods receipt, goods issue etc.
Here , Lets take an example of goods receipt – 101 movement type( Goods receipt for a purchase order in sap) reversal scenario. 102 is the reversal movement type for 101 in SAP.
Step by Step Process:
- Go to Tcode MIGO.
- Select A03 Cancellation and R02 Material Document.
- Enter the Material Document number.
- Check for the movement type. It should be 102. 102 is reversal for 101.
- Check the document and if all is OK, hit Post.
- Reversal material document is saved.
- Click on FI documents under “Doc Info Tab “and check if all the entries are reversed properly. All the entries as posted in 101 should b reversed.
Please watch the full video here:
Contact me at Gattumusalamma@gmail.com