This video talks about how to create a purchase order in SAP with respect to Purchase Requisition( generally know as Preq).
Step by Step:
- First, create a Purchase requisition in SAP by using Tcode : ME51N.
- Once Purchase requisition is created, go to Tcode ME21N to create a purchase order.
- Switch on the Document Overview . It should give all the Purchase requisition lists created by you towards the left side. If nothing is visible, you can run a search for Preqs created by you.
- Select the required Purchase Requisition and drag & drop it to Shopping cart Symbol visible on the top.. All the details will be referenced to Purchase Order from the Purchase Requisition.
- Check the Document for all the details. It may ask for purchasing org. Please enter the purchasing org. If the document is OK. Hit Save.
- New Purchase order is created.
Please watch the video here:
Contact me at email@example.com