This blog talks about how to transfer the stock from one storage bin to another storage bin within same Storage Type in a warehouse in SAP through Tcode LT01. The storage bin from which the stock is transferred is called Source Storage Bin and the storage bin to which the stock is transferred is called Destination Storage Bin.
Step By Step Process:
- Go to Tcode LT01 and hit enter.
- Create Transfer Order initial screen appears.
- Enter the Warehouse Number.
- Enter movement Type
- Enter Material Number
- Enter Qty requested with UoM
- Enter Plant / Storage Location and click OK( Green right symbol on the top).
- Create Transfer Order screen appears.
- Enter the Storage Type, Storage Section & Source Storage Type and press enter.
- System will auto populate the SUT( in case is maintained or will ask if not maintained and mandatory).
- Alternatively, you may also give the Source Quant Number and system will auto populate all the details like Source Storage Type, Storage Section and Storage bin.
- Enter the Destination storage type, Storage Section & Storage bin details and press enter and save.
- Transfer order will be created.
- Go To Tcode LT12 to confirm the transfer order.
- Till transfer order is confirmed, you can see that the material qty to be transferred will be visible under Pick Qty in Source Storage Bin and Putaway Qty in Destination Storage Bin in SAP Tcode LS24(Stock per Material).
- Once you confirm the Transfer order, the stock is transferred to destination storage bin and is visible under available qty. Pick Qty and Putaway Qty will be cleared in Tcode LS24.
- Check the Stock. Qty transferred should be visible under the Destination Storage Bin and is subtracted from the Total inventory in the Source Storage Bin.
Please watch the video here:
Contact me at Gattumusalamma@gmail.com