This blog talks about how to create an inbound delivery in SAP with respect to a purchase order.
Step by Step Process:
- Create a Purchase order in SAP with Tcode ME21N.
- One most important point to note is that SAP does not allow to create an Inbound Delivery for a purchase order unless the “Confirmation Control Key” is selected under “Confirmations Tab” in purchase order.
- In case your purchase order number is not available, you can search the purchase order number from the search option given on the top.
- Release the purchase order through SAP tcode ME29 N in case release strategy is enabled.
- Tcode to create inbound delivery is VL31N.
- Go to Tcode VL31N . Enter vendor and purchase order number and hit enter.
- Check all the details and save the document in case everything is OK.
- Inbound Delivery is created.
- Inbound delivery shall also be updated in your purchase order.
VL31N – Create inbound delivery
VL32N – Change inbound delivery
VL33N – Display inbound delivery
ME21N – Create Purchase order
ME22N – Change Purchase order
ME23N – Display Purchase Order
ME29N – Release Purchase order
Please watch the video here:
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org